My Photo
Name:
Location: KY

I am happily married to Tommy. I have 2 awesome daughters. Macy is 7 and Bailey is 5. I am self-emploed as an accountant. I attend church at Farmington Church of Christ. I love to laugh, espically with good friends. I am truly blessed!!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away

It is raining cats and dogs, I think I just stepped on a poodle!!!

It is really raining here. Bailey said she likes the rain because it makes her hair curly. She can always see the good in any situation.

Last night was bunco. Man was it fun. There are 12 of us that play. It is a fun group of girls. Misty, Bobbi and I are probably the blacksheep of the group. We always kind of end up sitting together and have the most fun together. Joelle fits into our trio as well. She just needs to let loose a little more.

Speaking of Misty and Bobbi.....the two of them have been friends for a long time. I feel very lucky that they both like me, or they might kick my butt!!!! No, I do feel very lucky, because they treat me like one of them. They are fun to be with. It's funny how life works out sometimes. A year ago, I didn't really have any friends in Mayfield. Now, I would consider Bobbi one of my closest friends. We can talk about ANYTHING!!! Misty, I like a lot, I just don't see her as much. I am fortunate to have the two of them as my friends.

Payroll is due today. I have one account that is always last minute. I started calling this guy last week, before we went to Hilton Head. Yesterday I called to remind him that I had to have his books today. He said he would have them ready. Well, you know what?? I went this morning to get the books and they were not ready and he was not there. This frustrates me every month, but he is one of the best accounts (money wise) and I cannot afford to make him mad. All he has to do to get his books ready for me is put all receipts, check stubs, and 3 signed checks in a folder. Not too difficult right??? I guess it shouldn't bother me that his payroll will be late, if it doesn't bother him. I like to do things on time. When you are dealing with the IRS, that is a good rule to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home