My Photo
Name:
Location: KY

I am happily married to Tommy. I have 2 awesome daughters. Macy is 7 and Bailey is 5. I am self-emploed as an accountant. I attend church at Farmington Church of Christ. I love to laugh, espically with good friends. I am truly blessed!!

Monday, October 30, 2006

The Juice Joint was Hopping

Well the murder mystery was a lot of fun. Although dressing up and planning it might have been as much fun as the actual night. I thought we looked pretty good. We did not figure out the murder, I don't think we tried very hard. It was fun. I think we might try to do one someday for us and friends, or maybe at church for New Year's Eve or sometime.

This weekend was fun. Friday night we stayed home, watched some TV, the Cards game and vegged out. There was some excitement in our neck of the woods. We were sitting around and ambulances, fire trucks, police cars came screeching by our house. We thought it must be a wreck or something bad. The fire trucks would go down the road with the lights and sirens on and then come back by with only the lights on. We finally couldn't stand it anymore so we went to investigate. It was an old farmhouse that was on fire. It was a huge fire. It was the house that Tommy's great-grandparents lived in. I hope no one was hurt and hopefully they had insurance.

Church was good yesterday. That C3 is good. He makes things so clear. I don't always get what some preachers are trying to get across, but with C3 I never have that problem. Penny, Brady and baby Britney came to church. I got to hold Britney most of the time. She is such a good baby. And she's pretty too. Brady was even my buddy. Most of the time he doesn't pay me any attention, yet he says he loves his aunt Carrie. Yesterday he sat with me and played for a while. It did my heart some good.

Last night was our area wide church service. I thought it was awesome. The singing was goose bump good. The message was good too. Although I loved the service, afterwards was possibly the best. A lady came up to me and asked if the girls were mine. I told her that they were and she proceeded to tell me how beautiful Bailey is and how pretty Macy is. (Of course I think so.) Then she told me that she couldn't believe I was old enough to have 2 children. I wanted to jump into her arms and tell her how much I love her, but I thought I might get some crazy looks. When I told her I was 33, she looked totally shocked. Man, that was an awesome compliment.

Great singing, good message, and an awesome compliment; does it get any better than that??

4 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

Who's that man you are with? It can't be me, because I wouldn't ever be caught dead in a suit like that.

10:32 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

I will be on full alert and start organizing a full blown investigation into the bird situation. You can count on me.

4:38 PM  
Blogger JD said...

I think Patti did it, believing she was allergic to the bird.

4:50 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

JD I think you've figured it out. You are now an official member of my investigation team

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home