My Photo
Name:
Location: KY

I am happily married to Tommy. I have 2 awesome daughters. Macy is 7 and Bailey is 5. I am self-emploed as an accountant. I attend church at Farmington Church of Christ. I love to laugh, espically with good friends. I am truly blessed!!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Pledge Really Polishes

Let me start by explaining the title of this blog. My two precious, adorable daughters were much too quite this afternoon. I should have known by the silence something bad was happening. They had a Pledge war in my bathroom. Do you know that when Pledge is sprayed on vinyl flooring you cannot walk on it? I have mopped the floor twice and Bailey is still falling everytime she goes in there. The joy of motherhood!!!

We had a nice quite weekend. It was nice for a change, instead of having to go to a million different places. Friday night we stayed home, grilled some steaks and hung out watching TV. Saturday, the girls and I had breakfast with my parents. We did a little shopping and came home. I spent 3 hours working on cleaning out my closet. I got rid of so much junk. How many purses can one girl have? Now that I've thrown a bunch of stuff away, I feel like I need to fill it back up. I guess I need to go to the mall. Ha. Just kidding Tommy. Saturday night we went to the movies with the Mays and out to eat. Flicka was a good movie. Tim Mcgraw should always wear a hat. He did do a good job acting. I enjoyed it, as well as the girls.

Sunday was church, both morning and night with a nap in between. Today I was back to work. It was in the 50's outside. My goofy landlord (I'll fill you in on it another day.) put our thermostat in a locked box. Now without a key you cannot change the temperature. It was 63 degrees all day. My feet were so cold. I called the landlord this morning telling him that it was cold and I needed some heat, but I never heard from him. I should have some kind of right as a tenent to have heat or air. I guess I will have to keep complaining or just wear extra socks.

Can you believe Christmas is only 2 months away? Wow, where has the time gone? I am going to turn around and it will be tax season, then life gets exciting. Lots of hamburger helper, running out of laundry and grumpiness. Sounds good. It also involves feeling needed (a sense of confidence), some money, and seeing a lot of different people. I am a people person. It is fun to hear peoples stories. One of the most unique people I do taxes for is a lady who is a barber and also a stripper. That always cracks me up. She doesn't do them at the same time, thank goodness, although she might make more money.

I will blog again soon, if I don't kill myself on the Pledge floor!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

I'm going to get a haircut tomorrow. Did I tell you I had a new barber?

5:57 PM  
Blogger paul said...

So where is this barber?

I will have to remember that Pledge thing. That might come in handy some day!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home