My Photo
Name:
Location: KY

I am happily married to Tommy. I have 2 awesome daughters. Macy is 7 and Bailey is 5. I am self-emploed as an accountant. I attend church at Farmington Church of Christ. I love to laugh, espically with good friends. I am truly blessed!!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Beginnings

I am going to try this blogging thing again.

I don't know what I will write about so be prepared for the unexpected.

Today is gloomy. A good day for a blanket and a nap. Not a good day for bookkeeping and running errands. I feel so much better when the sun shines. Why is that?? Maybe I'll go to the tanning bed and have some fake sun for a few minutes.

My good friend Angie got married Sauturday. It was a nice wedding. I was picked on pretty hard, I wonder why that is? Do I look like I can take it or what? Do I have "Please insult me" on my back? The wedding went off great and the happy couple should be on their way to Florida. I am jealous. My other good friend Regina did the flowers, she is sooooo talented. Who knew?? Regina is a crafty little devil. She can arrange flowers and make awesome cakes. Maybe in the next 20 or so years she can turn professional and do the girls weddings for me. Hint hint...

Tommy is out of town tonight. It is lonesome without him. Sometimes it is nice for him to be gone for a day or so, but I miss him today. Sunday at church we had a lesson on adultery. One of the questions C3 asked was "Can you tell what someone might say if they are fooling around?" Tommy whispered to me "I'm going out of town on Tuesday." That gives you an uneasy feeling. I don't worry about him. I guess I could drive myself crazy if I wanted to. I did tell him that I would heap hot coals onto his lap if he messes up.

I do get to play BUNCO tonight. My friend Bobbi and I go together. She is a lot of fun. We will jam to some XM radio on the way. If you don't know what Bunco is, it is a game you play with dice. We play with 12 people at 3 different tables. It is a lot of fun. Joelle and I have kicked butt the last 2 months, I didn't win a prize, but she won both months. I look forward to this every month. We have talked about starting a game at church. I wonder how the elders would feel about a dice game played at church for prizes?

Well, I guess I need to get some work done. I hope you enjoyed this blog. I will try to update. I always have such good intentions and then they fall apart.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

Ouch, Ouch, those coals are hot.

12:03 PM  
Blogger JD said...

Anybody can keep a blog going longer than C3 did. :P

welcome to blogworld, Carrie!

I'll be reading! And I'll list you on my blogpage...maybe tonight.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home