My Photo
Name:
Location: KY

I am happily married to Tommy. I have 2 awesome daughters. Macy is 7 and Bailey is 5. I am self-emploed as an accountant. I attend church at Farmington Church of Christ. I love to laugh, espically with good friends. I am truly blessed!!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sweet baby bliss

Today, has been a busy day. First Bailey and I took Macy to school. After much fighting, no cooperation and a few tears, we made it to school. Macy was most of the problem. After that I needed a drink. Just kidding!! I did come home and do a little house work. Then Bailey and I went to Penny's house to visit, but mostly to see our new neice/cousin Britney. Britney is a doll. She is such a good baby. She sleeps better than her 2 year old big brother. I got to feed her a bottle and after
a little fussing which included some spit up she fell to sleep. We had a good lunch and took some pictures of Britney for her birth announcements. She slept through the entire ordeal. It was such a nice enjoyable morning until I hit the Wingo city limits. That is where the day turned ugly. The Wingo cop--yes Wingo has a cop (a cop-as in one!!) pulled me over. Granted, I was speeding I didn't think I deserved a ticket. I haven't had a ticket in 3 years so there is nothing on my record. Anyways, I now have a ticket. It was such a proud moment. He should have been directing traffic at school instead of pulling over nice little soccer moms like me going 57 in a 35. It was really a 45 mph zone that turned into a 35 mph zone and I was slowing down. I called Tommy and he was so supportive. Ha!Ha! He told me that was his job (to write tickets) and I deserved it. I think the honeymoon is over.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

I was as supportive as you were for my last 7 tickets.

2:08 PM  
Blogger JD said...

LOL This will be fun with both of you having a blog ... maybe you ought to combine into one blog that both of you contribute ... anyhoo... sorry about the ticket. It happens to NASCAR fans a lot!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Donna G said...

We knew you loved racing for a reason....welcome back to blog world.

Speaking of racing....we need your picks to help us girls out.....

2:22 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

Tommy,

I was supportive, I bought you a radar detector!!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home