My Photo
Name:
Location: KY

I am happily married to Tommy. I have 2 awesome daughters. Macy is 7 and Bailey is 5. I am self-emploed as an accountant. I attend church at Farmington Church of Christ. I love to laugh, espically with good friends. I am truly blessed!!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Life Is Good

Today has been a pretty good day. Bailey and I went to "story time" at the library today. We heard 3 stories, got to color a sheet and got a snack. She was so cute. We had a good lunch with Tommy at Snappy Tomato. This afternoon we had parent/teacher conference at school. Macy is doing so good in school. Her teacher praised her pretty highly. I know we think she is smart, but it is nice to hear someone else tell us. Tonight Tommy had a duck hunting meeting. I gave Izzy a bath. She was not happy about that. She shook for quite a while. Then on top of giving her a bath, I brushed her. She was really mad then. She growls and tries to bite the brush. For any of you who do not know, Izzy is our 6 month old Yorkshire Terrier. Then the girls and I took our bath. Now Tommy is home, the kids are in bed and we are watching Survivor. Life is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

How did the allergy test go Patti???

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home