My Photo
Name:
Location: KY

I am happily married to Tommy. I have 2 awesome daughters. Macy is 7 and Bailey is 5. I am self-emploed as an accountant. I attend church at Farmington Church of Christ. I love to laugh, espically with good friends. I am truly blessed!!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Man O Man

I was going through some pictures saved on my computer and I found this one. Look at little Macy, when she was 2 years old with Jeremy Mayfield. She is lucky girl. She got to sit in his lap and when he put her down, he asked for a hug. She hugged him and then told him that she wanted to kiss him. He let her. Man O Man!! I also have this photo autographed by JM. He remembered me from bringing Macy to see him. He is a nice guy. This has been a hard NASCAR year for me. Losing your ride half way through the season STINKS. Things are looking up for next year. You can check out his new ride and sponsor at www.otc.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

She is a lucky little girl...

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home