My Photo
Name:
Location: KY

I am happily married to Tommy. I have 2 awesome daughters. Macy is 7 and Bailey is 5. I am self-emploed as an accountant. I attend church at Farmington Church of Christ. I love to laugh, espically with good friends. I am truly blessed!!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Forgetful, Fever and Fish

I left my computer at work Friday. I have kind of had internet withdrawl. It was tough, but I survived the weekend. I really feel like I am out of the loop, but now I will re-enter the world wide web family.

Macy had a fever all weekend. Poor baby. She missed her Fall Festival at school. She didn't leave the house all weekend. She was better last night and today, she did go to school. No school tomorrow, it is election day!! Don't forget to vote. It is our right and you can't complain if you don't get to the polls.


I had one awesome blog to post over the weekend. I will try to sit down and post it sometime soon.

Today is work!! Who doesn't enjoy a little payroll, bookkeeping and a couple of tax returns?? Tonight we are having dinner with some of our friends. It should be fun. Fish is the main item on the menu and Bobbi does not eat fish. I made her eat fish once in the past, I will try again tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home