My Photo
Name:
Location: KY

I am happily married to Tommy. I have 2 awesome daughters. Macy is 7 and Bailey is 5. I am self-emploed as an accountant. I attend church at Farmington Church of Christ. I love to laugh, espically with good friends. I am truly blessed!!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Puppy Love



This is a picture of Izzy and me on Halloween. She was a pumpkin. Let me tell you a little about our dog Izzy. She is a 6 month old Yorkshire Terrier. She gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "lap dog". She loves to sit in your lap. She is a very happy dog. She is well behaved and so very sweet. She has made me very happy. I look forward to coming home everyday because she is so happy to see me. Of course, she is happy to see Tommy or the girls or probably even a complete stranger. She is really pretty too. She has a great coat of hair and absolutely hates to be brushed. She growls and attacks the brush. She is cold natured and shakes when she goes outside. She is as close as you can get to a perfect house dog. She does not shed, unless she is brushed. We love her so much. She shares our home with Rusty the Pug. Rusty is almost 8 years old. He is a black pug. He is so easy going and laid back. He is my boy. He will eat anything that drops to the floor, except for banana. His favorites are carrotts and apple. He has been a part of our family since we began. He has always been so sweet to our girls. He is pretty perfect except for the fact, he sheds everywhere and he has a knee issue.

Do you have a pet story? Tell me about your favorite pet?

3 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

Thanks C4. You always make me smile!!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

Thanks for the reminder the other day for all of us to vote. Did you vote Carrie?

5:43 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

nope, didn't think I should go in my jammies

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home