My Photo
Name:
Location: KY

I am happily married to Tommy. I have 2 awesome daughters. Macy is 7 and Bailey is 5. I am self-emploed as an accountant. I attend church at Farmington Church of Christ. I love to laugh, espically with good friends. I am truly blessed!!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A New Day

Today is a new day. Thank you for all of the comments on yesterdays post. C3 made a good point about Rusty and Izzy. They need to start carrying their weight.

Today is dreary outside. This time of year is kind of depressing to me. December goes by in a blur of Christmas get togethers, shopping, eating and playing. Then it is January....the beginning of tax season. I love tax season. It is fun to get dressed up everyday and talk to actual people (not children or blog friends). Having money is another nice perk. Working 6 days a week and having your brain picked every single day is a major downside. Of course, where else could a person work 4 1/2 months and make a year's salary? I guess I have it pretty good. I love doing taxes. It is not as the stereotypical nerd punching numbers all day. I get to meet a lot of differnt people and I do have a lot of fun. Did I mention the money is nice?? It will be here in 5 weeks.

The girls were in awesome moods this morning. They are so much fun. Bailey was so excited, we pulled into Ms. Becky's driveway (the babysitter) and her Daddy D (Tommy's dad) was going for his morning walk, so she got a big hug and kiss. Macy is pumped about her Christmas program at school. It is Dec 15th. She is learning a song and will sing it that day along with all the other first graders. I get to get my hair cut and colored today. It is so ugly right now. After 12:30 I will look pretty again. I am up in the air about letting it grow or cutting it shorter. I tend to do whatever my stylist tells me to do. She is really good at her job. She also has natural curly hair, so she knows what to do with my mop head. She is a fun person to be around. She and I will have an enjoyable afternoon together.

I didn't mean to bash all men yesterday. I just needed to get it off my chest.

2 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

Amen sister. Let's plan something this weekend. Have you seen Happy Feet yet?

4:22 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

This is a much better blog than the previous one.

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home