My Photo
Name:
Location: KY

I am happily married to Tommy. I have 2 awesome daughters. Macy is 7 and Bailey is 5. I am self-emploed as an accountant. I attend church at Farmington Church of Christ. I love to laugh, espically with good friends. I am truly blessed!!

Monday, November 27, 2006

The Break-Up

Ok girls, who has seen "The Break-Up"? ( I know Bobbi has.) If you haven't here is the general plot of the movie. Jennifer wants Vince to WANT to do the dishes. This causes the break-up, then they have to live together until they sell their condo, all heck breaks out, etc. Got the idea? Now, who hasn't asked their spouse of the male gender to help you do something around the house? Why should we have to ask? Shouldn't they want to help on their own? Shouldn't they want to help the woman whom they love the most? Most of the time, we ask...you do what we ask, but you don't want to do it and it makes us mad that we had to ask for you to do it in the first place. (Is that a run on sentence??) I do things without asking. Somehow the clothes end up washed, folded and put up magically. How does that happen? Somehow the kids get bathed magically. Somehow the groceries get bought and put up and cooked, magically. I guess I am a magician. Ok, I confess, Tommy sometimes has to tell (not ask) me to iron his clothes. And yes, I do it, I don't want to, but I still crease those plants to the best of my ability. He does ask what is for supper. I will usually cook something, then again sometimes we have cereal. I don't want to clean the toilet. It is gross and makes me almost sick. I do it. I wonder what would happen if I stopped. Tommy would probably come and tell or ask me to clean the toilet. Why, instead of coming to me, wouldn't he just go ahead and clean it himself, he uses it just as much as me. We love you boys, we can't help ourselves. We want you to want to do sweet things for us. Sex doesn't count as a nice thing. Sorry!! We want you to want us to be happy. We want you to want to bath your children. Just think about it, ok??

3 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

Let's see, things I do without being asked to do them: Wash and wax the camper, do maintennance on the camper, mow the yard, weedeat the yard, spray weeds around the house, spray the fencerows, spray for bugs, go to work everyday, wash your vehicle on occasion, do the banking, pay the bills, have sex, go hunting to put food on the table (or in the ditch), play Xbox, clean the gutters out, treat the decks, grow a garden, etc.
By the way the spare bathroom toilet needs cleaning.

11:28 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

First of all if you weren't so anal, you wouldn't have to wash and wax the camper. Who does that anyways? I would do the banking and bill paying, buy you do not trust me with the checkbook. Who is an accountant??? By the way, the toilet is clean in the spare bathroom, unless you messed it up today. Go and take a look buddy.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men and women are different...

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home