My Photo
Name:
Location: KY

I am happily married to Tommy. I have 2 awesome daughters. Macy is 7 and Bailey is 5. I am self-emploed as an accountant. I attend church at Farmington Church of Christ. I love to laugh, espically with good friends. I am truly blessed!!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Holiday Happenings

People have gone crazy with questions about their 2006 taxes. Why do people wait until the middle of December to worry when they have had all year to think about it? It is kind of fun. The phone has rang off the hook for 2 days. I have had a ton of bookkeeping to do. It is so great that God has blessed me with this business. He is awesome.

Today is Macy's last day of school. She was in such a good mood this morning. She is really growing up. We had a 15 minute phone conversation yesterday. It wasn't like I was talking to a 6 year old child. She is not my little Macy Girl anymore. She is the Student of the Month for December. I am so proud of her. There are only 10 students a year that get this award. There are 19 kids in her class. She was very excited. She told me to make sure to read the paper and cut out her picture. What a nut??

Tonight is our Bunco Christmas get together. I am so excited. It is so much fun. I know that I talk about it all the time, but if you ever play you will understand. It is so much fun. It is more fun when you win. Tonight is the night, I feel as if the dice will be in my favor tonight.

This is a crazy week for us. We have something to do every night. I had to work late last night. I didn't get home until almost 8. Tonight is Bunco. Wednesday is church. Thursday we are going to eat and play poker with some friends of ours. Friday is the Rose Christmas. Saturday is the my family's Christmas. Sunday is church and that night is my husbands family Christmas (and don't forget about Santa). Monday is Christmas Day, with breakfast for the grandparents at our house. Tuesday Tommy and I are going to Tunica for a little R & R, with no children. Those are our plans for the next week.

Take care and talk to you soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taxes? We have to pay taxes again this year?

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home