My Photo
Name:
Location: KY

I am happily married to Tommy. I have 2 awesome daughters. Macy is 7 and Bailey is 5. I am self-emploed as an accountant. I attend church at Farmington Church of Christ. I love to laugh, espically with good friends. I am truly blessed!!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm back........................

Ok, I am going to try to get into a blogger habit during tax season. I will try, no promises.

Tax season is in full swing, not too busy yet, but plenty to do. I have a new secretary and things have been great. (I have to say that she is reading my blog.) I have had some technical difficulties the past few days.

Monday my cell phone died for real, not just the battery going dead, but the phone shuts off and won't come on. Luckily we have a spare phone, but it is old. I miss my ring tone. Justin Timberlake and I would jam everytime it rang. Also on Monday Amy's printer started printing dirty. It would print, but the pages would come out looking all grey and dirty. I did have a spare printer at home, so no big deal. Except for the fact, the spare printer doesn't feed the paper through very well. So it's like this...printing dirty or feeding the paper through manually- you decide.

Tuesday, I turn on Brenda's computer to print a tax return she did last year. Her computer is slowly dying. It turns on, lets you work for a couple of minutes and then restarts itself. The problem with that is there are 400 tax returns that she prepared last year. I have to have them saved on a memory stick in case I do a return she did last year and need to transfer the info to the new program. It has taken most of 2 days, but I have the letters A to We saved so far. The repair man came today to repair it and bring it back by Friday. I also have a battery powered stapler, that I love. I guess that sounds really lazy, not liking to manually staple papers together. When you do as much stapling as me, you will understand. I hope it is just the batteries going dead, but not sure. I did dismantle it during the computer crisis.

It has been a rough couple of days. I have done 3 returns so far and have a couple more to do as soon as I print up somemore W-2's.

Tommy is in Indy for the rest of the week, so not only am I accountant supreme, I am super mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home