My Photo
Name:
Location: KY

I am happily married to Tommy. I have 2 awesome daughters. Macy is 7 and Bailey is 5. I am self-emploed as an accountant. I attend church at Farmington Church of Christ. I love to laugh, espically with good friends. I am truly blessed!!

Sunday, February 03, 2008

It's all in the name

I do a family of tax returns. The parents, the 2 sons (who are grown), so the complete family. Their last name is Dick. I really think I would have kept my maiden name if Tommy's last name had been Dick. How embarrassing!! I feel sorry for this family. I think they should change it to Dickens, or Deck. I can't bring myself to call the dad Mr. Dick. I do try to call men and women who are older than me (and when I don't know them well) Mr. or Mrs. so-and-so. Not in this case. So ladies, what would you do, if your prince charming had a bad last name???

4 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

So my wife is talking about ????

2:42 PM  
Blogger Bluecanary said...

That reminded me of one of the funniest newspaper wedding announcements I've ever seen. Mr. Boring was marrying Ms. Dull.

Hey, true love will take on any name of the beloved.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just hope they do not name the kid Harry. How have you been? It was good to see you the other sunday.

1:17 PM  
Blogger TREY MORGAN said...

Hi Carrie,

Too funny. Bummer last names. Those wives must really be in love to take on some of those last names.

Thanks for hanging out at my blog. Have a blessed week,

Trey

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home