My Photo
Name:
Location: KY

I am happily married to Tommy. I have 2 awesome daughters. Macy is 7 and Bailey is 5. I am self-emploed as an accountant. I attend church at Farmington Church of Christ. I love to laugh, espically with good friends. I am truly blessed!!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Whew

Today was the first wild day so far this year. It was crazy. The phone rang off the hook. I had 15 appointments. Phyllis started so in all of my free time I had to show her how to work the program. (she has filed taxes for 10 years, so she knows how to do it, she just has to learn how to use my program) Between each appointment Kristie (my secretary) would bring me a list of calls to return which of course I was to make in my free time. One message was from a Mrs. Truelove wanting to know our rates for returns. Kristie told her the rates (which are very reasonable) $60 and the lady told Kristie that she was hoping for $25. Actually I was hoping for a million this season, but I bet I, like Mrs. Truelove should just keep on hoping.

Happy Birthday to my husband!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

Honey, don't set your sights so high. $1,000,000 during one tax sesaon is a lot to shoot for. I'll settle for 1/2 that.

6:08 PM  
Blogger paul said...

Wow! It sounds like it is getting wild already and it is only January! Hang in there!

If you get that million I'll buy you dinner at Patti's to celebrate!

6:48 PM  
Blogger paul said...

Happy Birthday, Tommie! I missed yours the other day so Happy (belated) Birthday to you too Carrie!

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? $60? Will you do mine? I didn't want to pay 150 again this year so I'm going to try to do it myself...

7:03 PM  
Blogger Donna G said...

It is amazing to me that you only blog when you are the busiest...life lesson here?? I am sure I could come up with an analogy....

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home