My Photo
Name:
Location: KY

I am happily married to Tommy. I have 2 awesome daughters. Macy is 7 and Bailey is 5. I am self-emploed as an accountant. I attend church at Farmington Church of Christ. I love to laugh, espically with good friends. I am truly blessed!!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Long Time No Write

Hello all. It's been about a year. Most of you read Tommy's blog, so you know all of the new stuff. Tax season is about to hit like a ton of bricks. I love this time of year. It is busy, but not frantic. It's nice to do tax returns at a leisurely pace. My intentions are to tell you about funny client this year. Today I did a return for a guy named Rebel. I think that is a cool unique name. As cool as I think Rebel is, his son's name is not quite as "cool". The son's name is Leviticus. I don't know any other people named Leviticus. The only other time I have ever heard that name is in the Bible. That was the most interesting thing today. Tommy is looking forward to the stripping barber to come for her appointment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

Tomorrow you'll have Numbers and Saturday you'll have Deutoronomy.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home